Each of us wants to look good and be in great shape. If you want to reach that, you must follow certain nutritional rules so that extra pounds won’t bother you. Those people who visit the nutritionist know about the rules of proper nutrition.
Some people try to maintain a balance between products and get nutrients from different foods. We all know that the most delicious food is not always the most useful. Broccoli, cauliflower, cucumbers and tomatoes are useful vegetables and are recommended for everyone to eat.
But what if you want to eat some bad food so much, for example, McDonald’s or KFC. We present to your attention the top 7 most high-calorie dishes that should be avoided by any person. If you value your health and figure, it will be better to refuse.
1. The first place is pork cracklings. This is a dish from Germany that likes to eat almost the entire population. 779 kcal. Would you like?
2. Second number. Brazilian dish Acarajé. 750 kcal. Bean balls fried in palm oil and a paste filling made from peanut shrimp and palm oil. Palm oil poses an incredible threat to the liver.
3. Chicharrón. Philippines. 571 kcal. Fried chicken skin which is incredibly oily for the human body. How do you like this dish?
4. Fourth place is proudly occupied by popcorn and puff pastry. They content 558 kilocalories
5. Famous chips takes the fifth place. We love to watch movies and eat chips. It is not useful for your body. Do you like to eat chips? 647 kcal
6. What do you think takes the sixth place? It is everyone’s favorite cheese. Of course, if you eat cheese in moderation, then nothing will happen. 460 kcal
7. The seventh place belongs to Foie gras. Duck or goose liver cooked in a special way. French dish that contains 446 calories. All of these dishes look incredibly tasty.
But the main question is whether they are good for our health. The choice is yours.