A great hairstyle goes a long way.
It can hide your flaws and even cheat your age, taking years off your face and making people stand in awe at the sight of your makeover. However, it is no secret that it often takes months to figure out the type of hairdo that suits you the most. If you manage to find the right one, though, it may save you money you would otherwise spend on makeup and cosmetic enhancements.
People often look up to celebrities when they need to determine the correct way to outline their individual features. The stars know better when it comes to accentuating your strong sides and drawing the attention away from the features that you think do not deserve being brought out. You can make your eyes pop by bringing the right hairdo into the game, and we would like you to check out the list of styles that will make you at least ten years younger.
- The layered bob is perfect for those, who want to maintain a personal style, and yet, do not wish to look outdated or too old. Heidi Klum sports the style with a chic elegance that earns her even more fans, and we think that a textured hairdo is certainly an option for the ladies, seeking femininity without overdoing it. You can keep it long and wear it down to your shoulders, just like the stars do when they want to be the best in the show!
- Short bob belongs to a more extreme category of hairstyles, and yet it is a good choice for people, who are not going to spend a few hours in front of the mirror, trying to pick the best style. You can comb through it if it needs more volume or simply style the ends with the hairspray before you go out with your friends or arrive at a business meeting. This hairdo is laconic, sharp and does not require too much grooming if you have the type of hair that is easy to handle.
- The short pixie cut is another option that you can stick to in case the layered bobs and structured hairdos are too elaborate for you to deal with them on a daily basis. Managing this hairstyle will be a lot easier, since it is rather showy by itself, and you will definitely become the center of the room the moment you enter. It is also an affordable choice for the elderly people, who wish to look younger and appear neat and business-like when they go out or simply take part in social interactions.
- Having short curls means that you are a romantic person with a sensitivity that draws people to you in an instant. The hairdo looks good on ladies that belong to a more feminine, girly type, and are perfectly suitable for any occasion. Jennifer Lawrence is the best example of this style, which accentuates her soft features and makes her look even more approachable and effeminate.
- Medium length bob is elegant, and yet it has the discernible French quality to it, which makes the hairstyle impressive and chic at the same time. It gives off the high-class vibe and will immediately make you look fancy and ready for career achievements. The makeover that involves a medium length bob can be interpreted as a way of presenting a more stylish version of an individual to the world, and those, who are holding high positions in serious companies, will definitely value the subtle elegance of this hairdo.
You can always address a specialist if you are not sure what kind of hairstyle will make you look good, but we are certain that flipping through the pages of the magazines or clicking on various images while you scroll through your news feed may also help. Sticking to a specific style does not mean that you can’t make slight additions to your hairdo, and there are many people who believe that it is the most essential part of your image.
The experts say that you also need to remember about the wonderful effect of the hairstyle on your personal connections and social value. Introducing yourself in the right way, you improve your chances to be viewed as a valuable individual, thus enhancing career opportunities and making people feel well-disposed towards you at first sight.
This may not be as obvious as complimenting, but the hairdos that can take decades off your image are just as essential as your overall look. Here is a compilation that was created to remind us there is definitely a lot to choose from when you decide to make your style a little more impressive and appear a lot younger with the help of the right hairdo.
- Long curls will instantly create a carefree, California-beach vibes around you, but the key to a perfect style here is being moderate with your hair products. Curls that look like you’ve been arranging them for the last couple of hours won’t help the elegant, yet natural look that we are striving for. Instead, the specialists recommend keeping it a little messy as if to create a slightly unkempt, girly effect of waking up and not using any styling products to make it look like it does.
- Short curls will instantly make you a star at the working place and will definitely reduce years from your image, especially if you care to give this hairstyle enough volume. It is not a typical choice for someone, who has to keep their hair slicked back all the time in the working environment, but if you are allowed to be a little less official with your hairdo, then this is just what you need. Nicole Kidman is the perfect example of having curly hair that attracts the attention of the public. She is a real star!
- This is a variation of the previous hairstyle with the addition of more curls that make you look like Malibu Barbie. Complete with the highlights in your hair and a dazzling smile, you can create the look that you always wished for without overdoing it too much. The main secret is to keep your curls in a little mess and stay low on styling products to achieve the glossy locks.
- Long and flowing hair will never go out of fashion. It can be styled to create a classic image or even brushed back for a more contemporary look, but either way, shiny locks that you can wear down to your shoulders are an extremely popular choice among people, who wish to be perceived younger. It immediately creates that special kind of chic attitude that people are drawn to like bees to honey.
- Wearing full fringe can also be really stylish, especially if you have the face type that brings out all the best features and makes you look like a happy teen. Paired with the smile that can charm millions, this hairdo can become an all-time winner if you decide to blow everyone away with your sense of beauty. Get ready to receive praise from your friends as soon as you pick this style for yourself!