I need a bigger salary!
There are many collections of photos of the poshest corners on the planet. And it is necessary to recognize that it is very difficult to commit a choice which of these places you really want to visit.
Such places can be both famous and visited, and intact remote paradise corners. But each of them fascinates in its own way. But the whole truth is that in this world there is an infinite number of paradise corners, but life is short and, unfortunately, we can’t visit them all.
1. The Sea of Stars on the island of Waadhoo, Maldives It seems that the sea of the Sea of Stars reflects the stars, and this place is created for romance. So it is – you need to enjoy each other, only beauty creates bioluminescence of phytoplankton.
2. Color rocks of Zhangye Danxia Landform in Gansu, China Such beauty is only in China. Mountain formations are a unique type of petrographic geomorphology. In fact, colored rocks are nothing but red sandstones and conglomerates of the Cretaceous period.
3. Swing ‘The End of the World’ in Baños, Ecuador This extreme attraction End of the World in the mountains of Ecuador gives us unreal beauty, but it can also cost lives, as it is set over the abyss, and no precautions are taken by anyone.
4. The Great Blue Hole in Belize, USA The Great Blue Hole is a big one located in the center of the Lighthouse Reef, an atoll in the Belize Barrier Reef. It is a round karst funnel with a diameter of 305 m and a depth of 120 m. This geological formation was originally a system of limestone caves formed during the last ice age.
5. Tulip fields in Holland This riot of colors and aroma of tulips will enchant every tourist.
6. Cave of the mountain river in the province of Quang Binh, Vietnam Son Doong Cave is named one of the biggest in the universe. Its highest part reaches 200 m, and the widest -150 m. The length of the grotto is almost 6 km. According to rumors, in the cave could fit a whole city. Son Doong was formed millions of years ago, in the process of washing limestone by the waters of the river. From constant erosion, part of the cave collapsed, forming passages and so-called ‘halls’ of the cave.
7. Hitachi National Park in Hitachinaka, Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan Once in Japan, be sure to attend the unparalleled beauty of Hitachi Seaside Park. On the site of the former military base is a garden – with tulips, poppies, daffodils, forget-me-nots, lilies, kohis and sakura. On the territory of 120 hectares are the real flower seasons, which change each other depending on the season.
8. Ice cave under the glacier in Juneau, Alaska, USA The 12-kilometer glacier in Alaska harbors an unparalleled beauty of the cave, one of which is called Mendenhall Ice Caves. Every year it changes its appearance, as the ice in it melts, creating springs.
9. Mount Roraima at the junction of Venezuela, Guyana and Brazil Roraima is the most famous and highest mountain, reaching a height of 2810 meters. Local Indians call it the navel of the land, it is considered a sacred place. The mountain offers a fantastic view. Roraima is shrouded in cloudiness, as the Amazon, Orinoco and Essequibo rivers came from its foot.
10. Ancient region of Cappadocia, Turkey It is characterized by an extremely interesting landscape of volcanic origin, underground cities and extensive cave monasteries. Very beautiful, unique, but at the same minute strange and undeservedly forgotten place in Turkey.
11. Victoria Falls at the junction of Zimbabwe and Zambia Victoria Falls is characterized by a 108-meter height, and it is the widest in Africa. Tourists can walk on the very edge of the waterfall in the Devil’s Basin, which is located on the Zambian side.
12. Troll’s tongue, Mount Scieggedal in Odda, Norway The tongue of the Troll or in the original Trolltunga is called the process of Mount Scieggedal, which hung over the lake at an altitude of 350 m. It is a place of pilgrimage for tourists, although it takes at least 5 hours to climb there.
13. Beaches of the White Harbor, Holy Trinity Archipelago, Australia Whitehaven Beach is very beautiful white sand, it was supposed to be carried by sea to dry land for millions of years. The sand is very shallow and does not heat up, which is very convenient for sunbathers.
Well, are you surprised by the beauties of our planet? But this is not the limit of dreams. Where else can you better relax from the hustle and bustle of life? Of course in such heavenly places.
In addition to world-famous resorts and popular tourist places in the world, there are absolutely unnoticeable corners that can charm your visitor. Will we continue?
14. Grand Canyon in Arizona, USA The Grand Canyon is the deepest in the world, amounting to 446 kilometers in length and 6 to 29 kilometers in width. It is named one of the Seven Wonders of Nature, and is also included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
15. Marble caves in Patagonia, at the junction of Argentina and Chile Six thousand years ago, these marble caves Marble Caves, named the Chapel of Marble and the Marble Cathedral, were created by sea waves. They are in the center of Lake Buenos Aires.
16. Tunnel of love in Rivne region, Ukraine A beautiful place for lovers, which is a tangle of tree branches in the form of a tunnel in the village of Klevan. It also charges with love and romance.
17. Solonchak Uyuni, plain Altiplano, Bolivia One of the biggest solonchak in the world Salar De Uyuni, which stretches at an altitude of 3650 meters above sea level. With a lot of rain turns into a huge mirror, which makes it possible to calibrate satellites.
18. Enchanted Well, Shapada-Diamantina National Park in Bahia, Brazil In the caves of the National Park there is a truly magic well Enchanted Well, looking at which from a height of 36 m, you can see the pebbles on its bottom.
19. Antelope Canyon, Arizona, USA It is characterized by a bizarre form of rocks lightened by magical light. For several centuries, water and wind were carved in the red sandstone of a depression several hundred meters away. It was the rainwater, slowly draining and carrying away the grains of sand, for many years formed these graceful relief lines inside the rocks.
20. Fingal Cave, Isle of Staff, Scotland Fingal’s Cave is notable for its miraculous statues of lava and the characteristic sounds of the surf, which makes the cave look like a cathedral with the organ sounded in it.
21. Trough To Sua, in Lotofag, on the southern coast of Upolu, Samoa The To Sua Ocean Trench has become a natural pool of gigantic proportions. Water enters it through pipes made of lava, also made by nature.
22. Bamboo groves of Arasiyama in Kyoto, Japan Beautiful silence and peace in Bamboo groves. The bamboo groves of Arasiyama lead to the house of the silent film actor Okhoti Dendziro. In them is located and the Temple of the Sun Goddess.
23. Glowworm Caves in Waitomo, New Zealand Glowworm Caves are noteworthy in that they live fireflies the size of a mosquito and precipitate their walls. A fascinating action can turn a cave into a real starry sky.
24. Stairway to Heaven, Oahu, Hawaii, USA Haiku Stairs of Oahu was built in 1942 with the goal of laying cables to the tower, whose signals are on low frequency and can reach submarines of the US Navy in the Tokyo Bay.
25. Volcanoes of Kamchatka in Russia In Kamchatka, 29 volcanoes are still considered active. The height of the largest of them, Klyuchevskaya Sopka, is 4750 m.
26. Gateway to the realm of the dead, Yucatán Peninsula, Mexico The Maya tribes called these natural funnels Cenotes of Yucatán Peninsula only as the Gateway to the realm of the dead. The place has always been considered sacred.
27. Crater Lake Kelimutu, Flores Island, IndonesiaOn the island of Flores there are three crater lakes, the color of the water in them varies depending on the concentration of mineral substances.
So our virtual tour of unique and most beautiful places of our planet ended. I’m sure each of you will find something interesting for yourself. Visiting such places, we spiritually enrich our inner world. I’m scared to imagine how many more such corners exist, of which we do not suspect. So study, choose what you like and safely go on journey!